These delicious no bake energy bites are the perfect healthy snack or breakfast on the go!
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 0 MINS
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1″ in diameter.) Transfer on a cookie tray to the freezer for at least 1 hour or overnight, then move to refrigerator to store. Store in ziplock bags and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20-25 bites.