Registered Dietitian, Health and Nutrition Content Writer
Research-backed health and nutrition writing provided by a Registered Dietitian
If you’re a health professional or brand and need incredible copy for your health and wellness business, you’ve come to the right place. You know you need HIGH-QUALITY health and nutrition writing to stand out from the crowd, get more eyeballs on your website, and SELL your products and services. But, you lack the time, skills, or desire to create it yourself – so it continues to stay on the back burner.
If this resonates, I’m here to help you master your content creation. I specialize in working with health and wellness companies to not only create highly engaging, evidence-based content that speaks to your ideal client but to create an SEO strategy and plan to make the most of every piece of content that is created.
Exceptional copy is what is needed to ultimately convert your leads into paying customers – clearly identifying the connection between their pain points and how your product or service is the solution.
Health and Nutrition Writer Services:
- SEO-Optimized Blog Posts and Articles
- Email newsletters and sales sequences
- Reviewing, Editing, and Fact-Checking
- Presentation and Course Content Creation
- Book Writing, Development, and Editing
- Application and Product Expert consultations
What clients are saying…
Melissa has written several blog posts for ZYN. Education is key for consumers to understand the potential health benefits of our Curcumin Infused Healthy Drink. As a Registered Dietitian, who also has an understanding of SEO, the articles that Melissa has written for ZYN have been very effective at informing our followers while also driving visitors to our website. She provides well thought out and researched content in a very timely manner. – Ann Stuckey, Marketing Coordinator, DrinkZYN
Melissa was a great individual to work with! She is knowledgeable in her field and was a great resource to our blog that discussed health-related topics. She always delivered on time and her quality of work always met our standards. – Esther Mehesz, Community Lead, YouAte App
Having the Registered Dietitian credential associated with your content not only improves your brand’s credibility but also improves your website’s E-A-T (Expertise, Authority, Trust). Your EAT score can significantly boost your Google rankings so that more of your ideal customers find you and buy from you.
My health and nutrition writing experience includes working for health and supplement companies including BRL Sports, Chomps, Healthcanal, Viome, Victory Hemp, Timeline Nutrition, and Wellnessverge.com.
Additionally, as a Media Dietitian, I have also been featured in several national publications such as The Huffington Post, Reader’s Digest, Eat This, Not That!, MyFitnessPal, Livestrong, Verywell Health, CNN.com, WellandGood.com, and Insider and am available for regular media and spokesperson work.
Portfolio of Writing Samples
1. Can Beet Juice Improve Your Exercise Performance
1. The 6 Best Vitamins for Energy After 55
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of writing do you specialize in? I offer a wide range of nutrition content writer services but specialize in SEO-optimized blogs and content strategy. My niche is weight loss and building sustainable habits, but write and edit a wide range of content on nutrition, fitness, and mental health.
2. Do you offer packages? I generally offer 3-tiered monthly writing packages based on the scope of work, amount of content, budget, and extent of SEO support that is needed. I require a 3-month minimum retainer, as in my experience this results in the best working relationship and results for the client.
3. Do you only work with health-related companies? My specialty is in nutrition, exercise, and mental-health-related content, but I do work with other types of companies on a case-by-case basis if it’s the right fit. Regardless if it’s a health company or not, I still apply the same SEO strategy and quality writing principles to my work for each and every client I work with.
4. How can I learn more about your nutrition writing services and see if it’s a good fit? Contact me here to schedule a free call to learn more and discuss your business needs.