Personalized Nutrition Counseling for Busy Women
Are you ready to lose weight and keep it off, without giving up wine or tracking every calorie?
At the end of the day when you finally relax, you just want a bowl of pasta or ice cream, and the last thing you want to do is exercise.
But, you don’t feel attractive or good about yourself. You wish you could find clothes that make you feel sexy around your partner and stop hiding behind an oversized tee shirt at the pool.
Did you lose some weight in the past but keep gaining it back, you’re losing momentum, and feel stuck?
Do you want to lose weight and get healthy but feel with your schedule and family life, it’s impossible to cook and find time to sit down for regular meals?
Imagine being able to…
- Lose the weight and keep it off, without hours at the gym or going Keto.
- Ditch strict diets that don’t allow your favorite foods and punish you for “cheating.”
- Eat when you’re hungry and be able to say no when you’re not.
- Stop snacking on junk all day long as a pastime or as a way to cope with your emotions.
- Eat your favorite foods without feeling guilty after.
All this is possible and that’s exactly why I created my signature program to help you to build sustainable habits so you stay at the weight you feel the happiest.
This is a 3-month Private 1:1 Nutrition Coaching program to help you lose weight and keep it off, without excessive tracking, calorie counting or restrictive diets.
This program is for you if:
You want to lose weight without fad diets that have strict rules, but feel overwhelmed with meal planning and how to make it all work.
You’re motivated to eat healthy but you need step-by-step support and accountability from an expert who has also been there.
You want to be able to eat when you’re hungry and stop when you’re full. You want guidance on how to stop using food as a crutch to deal with stress or as a way to pass time.
This program is not a one-size-fits all program with generic meal plans and food that you’ll never eat. This is an individualized nutrition program specifically designed for women who want to lose weight and feel confident but are tired of strict diets.
In our time together, I’ll help you:
Lose weight by moving away from chaotic, mindless eating and constant grazing so you can feel confident in your own skin.
Establish a plan for you to find the time to prepare healthy, easy meals your whole family will enjoy.
Develop a healthier relationship with your food, focusing on the positive instead of what to restrict or avoid in your diet.
Understand how to eat more mindfully and in the moment so meals are more enjoyable to you and you do not have the urge to overeat.
Pay better attention to your own hunger and fullness cues so you eat when you’re hungry but also know when to stop.
Create a system to reduce distracted eating and establish a healthier environment in your home so that you are set up for success.
Your health goals will become a reality in my 3-step approach:
Step 1 – FREE Nutrition Strategy Call. Book your complimentary nutrition strategy call to discuss your biggest health goals and desires, your current struggles, and see if we are a good match to work together.
Step 2 – Getting down to the nitty gritty. We’ll dig deep into your reasons for eating the way you do – your stress, environment, and all the factors that affect your food choices. We’ll work on getting you to become a more mindful eater that’s totally in tune with your body. We’ll figure out your own internal motivators for wanting to change – and use this to keep your eyes on the prize.
Step 3 – Action. We’ll set specific goals after each session that will make your dreams a reality. I’ll help you stick to those goals and tweak them along the way as necessary.
“As a busy mom of one, I needed exactly what Melissa offered: a neutral, knowledgeable, supportive, and “healthy” mom who understood my daily roles. She listened and welcomes me where I was, and provided immediate tangible tips to be a better version of me. She celebrated my little successes and was an excellent accountability partner. Melissa is highly recommended – for the person who wants another layer in their corner. She’s a “just right” fit as she will tailor programs to fit YOUR needs!” – Meagen B.
“As a mom of 3 kids under 3, I have struggled with eating healthy. Melissa helped me focus on small, positive changes and move away from my black and white thinking. It is clear Melissa knows her stuff and truly has a passion for helping other moms out there!” – Alexandra.
1. Are we a good fit? There’s only one way to find out. Book your free nutrition strategy session so we can connect.
2. Where are you located? I live in a small town called Milford in Connecticut. I work with clients locally in my Connecticut office, but also work with clients virtually all over the world!
3. Who is this program for? This program is for women who want to lose weight and feel confident in their own skin, without fad diets and rigid rules. This program is for someone who is looking for a sustainable plan that is tailored to them, and who is motivated and ready to make the necessary changes to get there.
4. Who is this program not for? This program is not for women who are looking for a quick-fix weight loss plan or a diet with strict rules. This program is not for those who do not want to put in the effort to see real changes.
5. Do you take insurance? I currently accept Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, and Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Plans. I am in the process of accepting additional insurances for in-person clients. Always check with your individual insurance company to know your coverage. I also accept health savings and flexible spending accounts as well as credit and debit cards.
Ready to get started? Book your Nutrition Strategy Session NOW