At Melissa Mitri Nutrition, your health and well-being is our top priority. For your safety and convenience, we are providing virtual video consultations only at this time. Get the support and guidance you need without having to leave your house!
Are you ready to take control of your eating habits and finally keep the weight off?
At the end of the day when you finally relax, you just want to treat yourself to a big bowl of pasta or ice cream, and the last thing you want to do is exercise. You feel out of control with your eating habits but you’re not sure how to break the vicious cycle you’re in.
Sometimes you feel so overwhelmed trying to figure out what the best diet for you. When this happens, you may continue eating the way you do even if it’s not serving you because you’re afraid of failing.
But, you don’t feel attractive or good about yourself. You wish you could find clothes that make you feel sexy around your partner and have the motivation to eat healthy longer than 2 weeks.
Did you lose some weight in the past but you keep on gaining it back?
Do you want to lose weight and stop overeating but feel like you’re really struggling to stay consistent and motivated?
Imagine being able to…
- Lose the weight and keep it off, without hours of exercise you hate or going keto.
- Ditch strict diets that don’t allow your favorite foods and punish you for “cheating.”
- Eat when you’re hungry and be able to confidently say no when you’re not.
- Stop snacking on junk all day long as a pastime or as a way to cope with your emotions.
- Eat your favorite foods without feeling guilty.
- Have a sense of control around eating and get your life back.
All this is possible with the right guidance and support! This is exactly how I help my clients and how I will help you too. My 3-month Weight Loss Accountability program for women helps you to build consistent habits so you can get to the weight you feel your best and stay there.
This is not a cookie-cutter program where you’re thrown a generic meal plan with food you’d never eat or that you don’t have the time to make.
This is a 3-month Private 1:1 Nutrition Coaching program to give you the guidance and accountability you need to lose weight and keep it off.
This program is for you if:
- You want to lose weight but fad diets with strict rules haven’t worked for you.
- If you feel overwhelmed with knowing what to eat and what not to eat and the whole concept of meal planning.
- You’re motivated to lose weight but you need step-by-step support and accountability from an expert to make sure you’re doing things right.
- You want to be able to eat when you’re hungry and stop when you’re full.
- You want guidance on how to stop using food as a crutch to deal with stress or as a way to pass time.
- You know you need to quit your bad habits because they’re the reason you are struggling to lose weight.
This is an individualized nutrition program specifically designed for women who want to lose weight, feel confident, and are willing to put in the work to achieve sustainable weight loss for life.
Upon completing my 3-month program you can expect to:
- Lose weight by moving away from chaotic, mindless eating and constant grazing so you can feel confident in your own skin.
- Establish a plan to find the time and learn how to prepare healthy, easy meals your whole family will enjoy.
- Develop a healthier relationship with your food so you no longer reward yourself with food or use it as a way to deal with your problems.
- Understand how to eat more mindfully so meals are more enjoyable to you and you stop overeating.
- Create a system to reduce distracted eating and establish a healthier environment in your home so that you are set up for success.
- And most importantly, be consistent with your healthy habits so you see long-term results.
Here are the details on exactly what you’ll get:
- 6 Private Bi-Weekly Nutrition Coaching Sessions with me over our three months together
- An individualized nutrition prescription including your specific calorie and macro recommendations for weight loss
- Access to thousands of easy recipes that fit your nutrition prescription
- Personal profile created for food and exercise tracking software on MyFitnessPal or Ate, which includes real-time feedback from me on how you can improve
- Customized, flexible meal plans, grocery lists, and suggested meal delivery options to make eating healthy so much easier
- Staple recipe analysis – We’ll discuss your favorite staple meals and how to make them healthier
- Accountability and Support – Weekly accountability check-in’s in between sessions to help you move forward faster and not lose motivation
- Session Summary, Resources, Worksheets, and Interactive Handouts provided after each session to put your goals into action and keep you on track